Start Date: Immediate
Description: This live-in position is a great opportunity for a hostel enthusiast who wants to experience working in a new and exciting hostel! Meet people from all over the world, have fun at our daily events, and experience Colorado Springs.
Responsibilities include mostly housekeeping with a bit of Front Desk work:
- Cleaning guest rooms upon check out
- Keeping up with linen laundry
- Ensuring a consistent level of cleanliness in all the rooms
- Opening up the hostel for breakfast hours and setting up breakfast food
- Engaging with guests during breakfast (providing recommendations, encouraging reviews, making them feel welcomed)
- 21 years or older
- Must be able to commit to at least two months
- Personality Traits: people person, well organized, able to self-manage, fun, chill, creative, able to handle difficult situations, problem solver, independent, self motivated
What We Ask For:
- 18 hours of work in exchange for accommodation
- Free laundry
- Free breakfast, coffee, tea
- Free access to bicycles
A Bit About Us: In September 2018, the ColoRADo Adventure Hostel started welcoming adventurers, travelers, students, and anyone that is eager to explore all the beauty Colorado Springs has to offer. We’re located close to downtown and to countless hiking trails. We have a variety of private and shared rooms, a common kitchen, dining area, lounge, 420-friendly smoking patio and backyard. Our days and nights are filled with people sharing stories, laughing, cooking food together, planning trips, singing around the bonfire, or cheering for each other for game night. We LOVE to get our guests to socialize and meet each other since we believe that travel should be fun and a shared experience.
Colorado Springs has a great blend of nature experiences, a budding arts & culture scene, and a variety of nightlife and music venues. We’re also located about an hour away from Denver and an hour and a half to Boulder, making it easy to take trips to explore the rest of Colorado.
Come join our rad team! Reach out to Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org with applications and questions.