If your family or friend group is looking for a Colorado Springs lodging option that mixes the adventure of a hostel stay with the privacy of your own space, book a stay in one of our private rooms. Hop on our slackline with fellow climbers, play foosball over drinks on the patio, or pedal downtown on our RAD-provided bikes, and then head to the quiet and privacy of your room whenever sleep calls.
We have eight private rooms, each with slightly different bedding arrangements depending on how many guests are in your group. Four of the private rooms sleep up to 4 guests with a full bed and a twin-over-twin bunk bed; three of the private rooms sleep up to 5 guests with a twin-over-full bunk bed and a twin-over-twin bunk bed; one private room sleeps up to 7 guests, with a twin-over-full bunk bed and two twin-over-twin bunk beds.
Gather some travel buddies, or invite the whole family – our private rooms are the ticket to your RAD getaway.
- # of Guests: 2-7
- Option 1: Up to 7-person room – 2 twins over full bunk beds + 1 twin over twin bunk bed
- Option 2: Up to 5-person room – 1 twin over full bunk bed + 1 twin over twin bunk bed
- Option 3: Up to 4 person room – 1 full-size bed + 1 twin over twin bunk bed
- Option 4: Up to 3 person room – 1 twin over full bunk bed
- Option 5: Up to 2 person room – 1 full-size bed
- Option 6: Up to 2 person room – 1 twin over twin bunk bed
- Room Amenities: Table/desk, refrigerator, in-room A/C unit
- Bathroom description: All rooms have a private bathroom with either a tub/shower combo or a walk-in shower